When a “Home Inspector” just isn't enough!
Though a home inspection professional may “train-up” and offer basic pool inspections, lack of extensive professional pool experience will limit his/her scope to the general appearance of the pool finish and the condition of the equipment. When substantial sums are involved, however, i.e. recommending a new pool finish ($3,000 & up) or new equipment ($1,000 & up for a new pump & filter), the more experience the pool inspector has the better council you will receive. Remember that errant repair/renovation recommendations can sometimes be deal breakers. Also, another potential liability, expensive under-deck plumbing leaks are not adequately tested-for by home inspectors—nobody wants a costly oversight.
What does an experienced Pool Inspector bring to the table?
Our 47+ years combined experience in pool building & service ensures that a pool’s every construction and maintenance detail will be expertly factored into the final evaluation. Not only, for instance, do we assess the condition of the pool’s finish, we will explain: why the finish looks the way it does (i.e. due to age, poor chemistry, maintenance etc.); what its anticipated life expectancy should be; and, what remedies if any are needed. Sometimes, for instance, an acid wash, an underwater pressure wash, or an in-water stain treatment can improve a pool’s appearance beyond the need for refinishing—something only a pool expert could ascertain.
Why Aadvanced Leak Detection Inc. for an advanced pool inspection?
An Aadvanced Pool Leak Detection (backed by over 11,600 pool inspections) can be considered the pinnacle of Pool Inspection services. Why? Our Pool Leak Detection experts bring extensive pool construction & service experience to bear in diagnosing a pool’s underlying structure as well as the condition of the shell/finish (in order to ascertain actual & potential leak/failure areas)—the specialized knowledge “normal” pool professionals aren't charged with. Aadvanced Leak Detection Inc, in fact, surpasses other leak detection companies in its proprietary ability to test complex water features such as floor-jet systems and fountain arrays. Incorporated into every detailed leak detection is a thorough pool inspection involving:
- The Pool Equipment—looking for mechanical integrity as well as actual leak areas;
- The Surrounding Pool Deck—looking for signs of cracking & settling and their possible affect on the shell & underlying plumbing;
- A Detailed Underwater Inspection—of entire shell, finish, & fixtures (i.e. drains, skimmers, lights, returns, fountains etc.), and testing of under-floor pool plumbing; and,
- Extensive, Unrivaled Testing of all under-deck plumbing—using electronic equipment to pinpoint underground leaks.
Our Aadvanced Pool Inspection further includes a:
- Thorough evaluation of all accessible features, fixtures, and equipment;
- Comprehensive appraisal of the pool Deck, Shell, & Finish; and,
- On-site report (when applicable) and digital reports (sent to prescribed parties) giving clear assessments of above features as well as multiple repair/renovation options where necessary.